which tablet for 150$

blazzz

Apr 19, 2012
Hello!!

i want to buy a tablet but i'm low on budget and i would like to know which tablets do you recommend for about 150$ or less? Also I would like to know where to buy this tablet from which internet site I would ask for some links.
thanks!!

vijaykhai

Jun 19, 2010

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hello!!

i want to buy a tablet but i'm low on budget and i would like to know which tablets do you recommend for about 150$ or less? Also I would like to know where to buy this tablet from which internet site I would ask for some links.
thanks!!
Hi blazzz, welcome to the forum, for tablet buying, you can take a look at our Android tablet PC, you can find a lots of good tablets around $150 in our site, hope you'll find some of your interest there, Good luck! :)

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Hello!!

thanks!!

Hi blazzz, there are many Android tablets around $150 or less, what is your requirements on the tablet, like screen size, CPU, GPU, internal memory, OS, functions etc.