Which Tablet is Best for Recording Sport Activities?

steveq

Nov 22, 2013
Hi all,

I've been given the task of finding a tablet for the company I work for. They are looking to buy three tablets for the maximum of £150 for each. They want to be able to record sporting activities, close range and further away and have both good picture quality and good sound quality that would pick up people talking even if they weren't directly next to the device.

They would also like tablets that could plug straight in to a PC and load the videos with no need for converting or additional software.

A big ask I know for £150.

I've been looking at the following:

Lenovo IdeaTab A2107
Acer Iconia A1-810
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
HP Slate 7 Inch

Can anyone recommend (or not recommend) any of the ones on the list or recommend any other tablets within my price range.

Thanks

DonSchaeffer

Jun 24, 2013
I know the cameras on most tablets are not very good, especially for distant shots. For sports you may need fast telephoto lenses and the like. I think you may want a real camera.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi steveq, according to your tablet requirements, i suggest you the Onda V975 Quad Core Tablet PC , equip with 9.7 Inch 2048*1536 Retina Capacitive touch Screen, also support HD Video recording, 2048*1536 pixels make screen display more accurate and more exquisite. Have a look !

Have a nice day !
spemall.com