Which version of Honeycomb... running AlphaX

dakeyrus

Feb 1, 2011
Hi Guys,

Sorry to ask what may be an obvious question but I am a bit confused about the version numbers involved...

I have a 7" Pioneer "Dreambook" and have been using the AlphaX ROM successfully for a while. I have tried a few of the honeycomb ROMS and they install all right but the touchscreen doesn't work.

Can anyone suggest the right ROM for me to get to check out honeycomb? In the AlphaX script directory there is a "2.20_V1.0_en_20110118.txt" file which I assume is a pointer to Tipster for which version he is using.

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
To fix the touch screen you just have to connect your USB connector to your tablet also connect a wireless mouse or wired to access settings then calibrate the Touchscreen. By default it's set to Factory specs. Alpha-X product has ended. Black Edition replace that one then soon to be HoneyComb for the older version which will be WMT2.0.0_70. That's going to be released 3/8 or 3/9?

dakeyrus

Feb 1, 2011
Hi Tipstir,

First off, Thanks for all your hard work. You rock when it comes to this stuff (enough sucking up)...

On further searching I found that 2.0.1_88 works with this model. S0 far out of the six or seven I tried, this is the only one that has sound and vibration on this particular model. The only thing that doesn't work is the camera function but I have a camera for that anyhow.

Keen to try the new release when you finish it :)