Which Video Player is best on MID 7015

yhen2386

Aug 18, 2011
Is anybody know where can i download a movie, cartoons and tv series like( mickey mouse clubhouse, handy manny, agent oso, etc).I install the ROCKPLAYER LITE i didnt try it yet..I have 2 yrs old son thats why!!

Murf

Jun 20, 2011
I wanted to try various video players to see which ones I like the best. Your experience my be different. I'm on GB2.3.3 OEM#1.

MxVideoPlayer - I've installed both 6 and 7 Codecs, but when I try to start, screen goes black and drops out of app.

mVideoPlayer - long tap when video is playing and Volume and Brightness controls appear on the top of the screen.

Android Media Player - Plays Music, Video, and Radio. Has Volume adjustment (not brightness that I saw).

Mobo Player - Download ARM V6VFP codec. slide verticle on left side of screen to adjust brightness and right side of screen for volume. Had issues during playback. Screen went black. Had to go crazy pressing Orb and Power to get screen to come back on. Buggy. Don't like.

Daroon Player - download codec at prompt when starting first time. Has ability to play a DVD folder like you would rip from a DVD, - Video_TS folder (did not test this). Tap screen and can change aspect ratio on the fly, Volume control (no brightness), can see time and battery. Can go to an exact spot in film by entering counter number. Lots of settings.

Vital Player - During playback, slide up and down on Left for Volume, Center for Zoom, Right for Brightness. Lots of settings (speed vs. quality being one). Can lock screen. Tap to see battery level at top.

So I like Daroon and Vital the best. If DVD file playback is imporant, go with Daroon. If Brightness control is important, then Vital (unless it is buried in Darron settings, I didn't see it.) I'm leaning towards Daroon for the DVD file playback, but like them both.

jerzy

Jan 24, 2012
well.....
as my point of view Mobo Video Player, the best video player,will play an important role in your phone's use. Mobo Video Player is the best Video Player in android market to help to play video in your phone and it is totally free...

Last edited: