While Screen after updated to ICS

pote2639

Jan 16, 2012
Hi

After I updated my tablet to ICS I got while screen but I can hear sound from tablet (low battery sound) and I can sleep my device

anyone can help me?

Thank

Alcatraz

Dec 29, 2011
Wow......200 views and no one reply :(

I don't know which view number i am but I will put in my 2 cents worth ...

FIRST - Post your exact tablet model and you should also show the specs as people would not bother with your question especially if their answer can brick your device

SECOND - State how you went about rooting your tablet and what firmware it is running on at the moment

THIRD - State your flashing procedure / how you went about installing the drivers etc ... what zip files you downloaded and what procedure you followed to get yourself in this situation.

All i can tell you from your post is that your device (thank God) is not bricked. But you can check whether your zip file (the one you used for flashing) was corrupt and maybe got some bad files in your android tablet ...

Hope this helps. I tried.

Regards
Al

pote2639

Jan 16, 2012
I don't know which view number i am but I will put in my 2 cents worth ...

FIRST - Post your exact tablet model and you should also show the specs as people would not bother with your question especially if their answer can brick your device

SECOND - State how you went about rooting your tablet and what firmware it is running on at the moment

THIRD - State your flashing procedure / how you went about installing the drivers etc ... what zip files you downloaded and what procedure you followed to get yourself in this situation.

All i can tell you from your post is that your device (thank God) is not bricked. But you can check whether your zip file (the one you used for flashing) was corrupt and maybe got some bad files in your android tablet ...

Hope this helps. I tried.

Regards
Al

Thank for posting :)

BTW
1. I have a Teclast t760 clone - RK2918,GC800,1 GB RAM, 8 inch screen and I am not sure my tablet was sell on US (I bought from thailand) tablet name is AirPad DS820A, So it was non-brand tablet
2. I am not sure that firmware are pre-root or not and my firmware is (in link) [BETA] Android 4.0 RK2918 leak - Android @ MoDaCo
3. I used RKAndroid_v1.29 to flashing my device and about USB driver I installed RockUSB with amd64 driver

Hope This Be useful

Last edited: