White Screen Issue

jwf

Oct 23, 2011
Hi there,

I recently sold a Flytouch Superpad 3 Tablet (1.0GHZ InfoTMIC CPU, 4GB ROM, 512mb RAM) as an ex-demo (as it was used for 2days before-hand).

The tablet had been working 100% without issue. The tablet worked fine, even when fully tested and checked before shipping it out yesterday.

The buyer received the item today, and has just said to me when he turned it on, he only got a white screen. Now, I'm not sure how much battery % was on the tablet, as I hadn't charged it since using it before hand as a demo.

Can anyone help me at all? Like I said, it's a superpad 3 InfoTMIC edition running a rooted 2.3.4 OS I believe.

Here was the listing on eBay if you'd like to have a closer look: Superpad 3 Flytouch Android 2.3 Tablet PC ex demo | eBay

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

So far, I just asked him to charge it and let me know what happens - if it boots up with Android World etc. I told him where the power button was etc (most people press the 'back' button thinking that is what turns it on).

Many thanks,
JWF

ljb

Mar 16, 2012
Hi,

Did you find a fix for this? I just received my SuperPad 6, Flytouch 5 yesterday, used it for 1 hour, just familiarizing myself with it when the screen went white. Nothing I do is able to fix it: Pressing the reset button, pressing the power, menu and black button, etc.

Thanks,

Hi there,

I recently sold a Flytouch Superpad 3 Tablet (1.0GHZ InfoTMIC CPU, 4GB ROM, 512mb RAM) as an ex-demo (as it was used for 2days before-hand).

The tablet had been working 100% without issue. The tablet worked fine, even when fully tested and checked before shipping it out yesterday.

The buyer received the item today, and has just said to me when he turned it on, he only got a white screen. Now, I'm not sure how much battery % was on the tablet, as I hadn't charged it since using it before hand as a demo.

Can anyone help me at all? Like I said, it's a superpad 3 InfoTMIC edition running a rooted 2.3.4 OS I believe.

Here was the listing on eBay if you'd like to have a closer look: Superpad 3 Flytouch Android 2.3 Tablet PC ex demo | eBay

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

So far, I just asked him to charge it and let me know what happens - if it boots up with Android World etc. I told him where the power button was etc (most people press the 'back' button thinking that is what turns it on).

Many thanks,
JWF

daveloves

Apr 1, 2012
Hi, Not sure if this will help and surly your buyer won't want to even think of doing this but every tablet i have bought with the white screen issue i have fixed execpt just one and it is a Acre Iconia Tab, which has me stumpted. "Back to your problem, every time it was the cable from the digitizer that was loose and once i took it apart and reconnected the cable and placed a small piece of tape over the connection the problem was resolved"
Sure hope this helps out. Perhaps you can ask the buyer if he want to perform this task or else send it back to you ship free, and you are able to correct this problem.
Again: most of the time it is the digitizer ribbon cable ( very small brown ) that connects directly to the motherboard. Let me know how this works out. Sorry i wish i could do more.