Who is tired of not finding accessories for a android tablet?

Discussion in 'Asus TF300 Forum' started by Raiderspy1, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Raiderspy1

Raiderspy1 Member

Tablet / Device:
    Asus TF300, Rooted
    Me for one, is sick of ipad. I know this is not the correct forum for this but could not find a "accessories" forum. A friend of mind found this for her galaxy tab and loves it. Its called the tablet claw and is used for holding your tablet and is versatile. Take a look at,
    Tablet Claw | The Only Tablet Accessory For Presenters and Business Professionals
    just thought people would like to hear about something we all could use. sorry if i broke any rules.

2. rickthescot

rickthescot Member

Tablet / Device:
    asus transformer 300
    I bought the Poetic leather case from Amazon for the TF and the keyboard. At only $20 it's a deal. Worked great on my last trip.

3. Frederuco

Frederuco Super Moderator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    ASUS TF101
    I personally have not had many issues finding any accessories I need for my tablet. Yes, the iPad has oodles of them, but it has been out for 3+ years and had 90% of the market share for a while. The more popular the tablet, the more accessories you will be able to find.

4. xaueious

xaueious Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    Asus Transformer TF300, Huwaei Ideos S7-104, HSG X5A, (Past APAD IMX515, APAD RK2808, RK2818 RT7)
    TF300 screen protectors are a bit rare. Mine cost $4, which is more than what I usually pay for.