Who to trust? Which chinese website should i order from??

Piglet81

Jan 2, 2013
Hey everyone,

I know this question has been asked a hundred times, but what website do i trust and order my tablet from?
I've think that i've decided from reading reviews online, then i come on here and then i read bad reviews and i'm back to square one again.
Can anyone help me make a decision? I'm after the Onda V972, i know its only on pre order at the moment but who do i trust to order it from?? I would really really appreciate any help that anyone can give.

Thanks so much :D

lisasnow

Dec 26, 2012
We ordered from freebird.com it took 6 wks but that was regular mail. It was packed very secure it was in 2 different types of bubble wrap.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
P.S

Not sure if it can be trusted or not... at this point but they were the best option for the Retina option I needed, I will write a review once I get the item or if I get it.. haha

Heinz

Dec 27, 2010
Hey everyone,

I know this question has been asked a hundred times, but what website do i trust and order my tablet from?
I've think that i've decided from reading reviews online, then i come on here and then i read bad reviews and i'm back to square one again.
Can anyone help me make a decision? I'm after the Onda V972, i know its only on pre order at the moment but who do i trust to order it from?? I would really really appreciate any help that anyone can give.

Thanks so much :D

Ordered from McBub a few items. Got them. But one was defective and got wrong info from them how to return. Tablet is a complete wright-off, in addition, I spent a lot of money to return it to them. But no replacement.

Take your chances - I am reconsidering buying from them again.

Feb 26, 2013
We strive to provide excellent customer service and products. Feel free to visit our webstore

Last edited:

Luix

Nov 11, 2012
Don't trust didobuy, they will deliver the goods but once this is done they will not reply to any emails in regards problems or questions after the 7 days money back guarantee.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Just buy from a store, or from Ebay, get the squaretrade insurance from Ebay, then if something is wrong with tablet use the insurance.
I bought a tablet from Mcbub once won't ever do that again.

Feb 26, 2013
We understand the concerns and bad experiences that buyers have been through with regards some Vendors, but we do wish to state that not all Vendors are 'bad' and that numerous Vendors do actually provide good products and customer service. Always purchase with paypal. If there are any issues paypal does the job for you :)

Regards
TechBalloon365 Customer Service

Just buy from a store, or from Ebay, get the squaretrade insurance from Ebay, then if something is wrong with tablet use the insurance.
I bought a tablet from Mcbub once won't ever do that again.

Last edited:

Heinz

Dec 27, 2010
Well, we bought from McBub before. As long the tablet is working fine ... no problem. But if it doesn't, you will have a problem. Like a complete loss of investment! Don't even bother to try to return a unit for replacement. We tried with our Momo 7 - a waste of money; we should have used Paypal to help with our defective item. Unfortunately, we trusted their customer service to help with the defective item. Wrong move!