Why are tablet updates so extravagant rather than simple?

iRobot83

Apr 12, 2013
Hello Everyone,
I figured I should join an android forum since I have had a tablet for a few years. I rarely use it but would like to take advantage of it. For example the updates. I would like to update the device to the latest improvements. I have a Superpad, Model Number disco, android version 2.2-20110316, baseband version unknown, kernel version 2.6.32.9 zjd@dtlinuxserver #27 build number FRF85B. I am sure alot of you have the same tablet out there. Between my tablet and my LG Thrill, I have a heck of a time trying to update the devices. Anyway, glad to be here, hopefully I learn more about androids!!!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello iRobot, welcome to the forum, nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you get that tablet updated. To get started learning about Android,, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. Enjoy the forum!