Why does my Ideos hate my computer?

Mortello

Feb 2, 2011
I want to add files too it from my computer but when I connect them it wont pop anything up showing where I can access its folders.. It said something about there being an error or something.. Am I missing drivers? Ive tried going to My Computer to just open it manually but it only shows a Removable disk F and G. When I click on them it says I need to put in a disk? But it didnt come with one.. Im hoping this is just a simple misunderstanding between my two devices, any help would be super great! Thanks!

pvella

Dec 20, 2010
Check the notifications on your S7 to see if it gives you the option to mount your device. Touch the I in the top right corner to get to the notifications screen.

Sent from my Ideos S7

Mortello

Feb 2, 2011
I want to add files too it from my computer but when I connect them it wont pop anything up showing where I can access its folders.. It said something about there being an error or something.. Am I missing drivers? Ive tried going to My Computer to just open it manually but it only shows a Removable disk F and G. When I click on them it says I need to put in a disk? But it didnt come with one.. Im hoping this is just a simple misunderstanding between my two devices, any help would be super great! Thanks!
My.. that was simple.. So is it just a drag and drop kind of thing? Where do the files show up on the S7? Im trying to add pdf files and Ive already downloaded the adobe app on my S7

Edit - It works! Thanks so much for your help!! :3

Last edited:

vferrari

Dec 4, 2010
Mods can we get a sticky for mounting the S7 to the PC. Nobody seems motivated to read through the tips and tricks or other recent threads to find the answer and the question is asked on an almost daily basis (all those new S7 owners who took advantage of the recent BB sale - LOL).

Sent from my Ideos S7

buzzman

Dec 8, 2010
I read how to do this at least 3 times when I got my tablet and pbrauer had the patience to explain it a 4th. (Thanks Peter). I was so overwelmed trying to learn it all that I just didn't get it then the lightbulb lit up( and I noticed the blinking I). It doesn't look all that important till you FINALLY realize what it does.

Sent from my Ideos S7