Why is Amazon Store app not compatible with vtab1008?

Ranger76

Jan 3, 2012
The Amazon Mobile app wont load on mine either. Being I had already had it on my phone its already in "my apps" when I enter the Amazon App Store. Unfortunately I can click install to my hearts content and it acts as if its doing something then alas I get a screen with a handsome green checkmark that has three disheartning words after it.... Application not installed. In fact the orange button in "my apps" that says install for any of the apps I dont have installed on my VTAB actually says Reinstall.

Zina_berry

Dec 5, 2011
I tried to download the Amazon app a couple of weeks ago and was told the app was not compatible with my device. Just yesterday I learned how to make a shortcut from the main screen to a webpage so I've been doing that with pages I go to regularly which didn't have an app. If they got a mobile sight, I might use that one but not necessarily. The bookmarks are just what I'm looking for rather than some apps.

FanNo301

Oct 15, 2011
I have an Amazon account, and have full use of all the features; on the tablet, network, laptop, and remote desktops.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

faithalone

Oct 1, 2011
I know this was an old thread but I finally remembered how I got the amazon app (not the amazon app store app)

I downloaded the getjar appstore app and you can download it from there along with tons of many other applications many of them free

Hope this helps

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum