Wi Fi issues

GTNTP

Jun 20, 2011
Anyone having trouble with wi fi if they do not turn off their tablet for several days? I havebeen getting force close errors for wi fi if I never turn the tablet off for severl days. It finds the open hot spots but will not aquire IP address and eventually shows a force close message.

If Iturn off and back on the tablet is fine. just wondering if this is unique to my tablet.

MikeAnthony

Jul 26, 2011
hmm that's strange... i havent had any issues.. my tab has been on for two days now... have you installed an app recently? and if so, did you start having the issue then? maybe something is conflicting with your device?

Genkilljoy

Jul 29, 2011
OK...I am not having a problem with WiFi, however I had a problem with my camera app acting kinda wired so I did a reset. Now for the good stuff..if you have back up my data and apps check off in settings when you do a factory reset to my surprise everything is but back on the tab. I mean everything, wallpaper all setting and configurations. What it did not put back was my media..Music Pics..Movies...
That was amazing it took all of 5mins after a reset.....With my Dell Streak 5 i had to put everything back myself.
So if you need to do a reset to correct the WiFi issue I would go ahead and do it...
Hope this helps