wi-fi issues

jbrown2917

Dec 27, 2011
have an synet7lp-ds tablet will not pick-up wi-fi, keep getting error message saying unable to scan for wi-fi need help.also is there any other app sites that will work with this tablet?:confused:

stingray40

Dec 6, 2011
Not sure about the wi-fi issue? Try the Amazon Apps site, it is a decent site with a new free app each day.

have an synet7lp-ds tablet will not pick-up wi-fi, keep getting error message saying unable to scan for wi-fi need help.also is there any other app sites that will work with this tablet?:confused:

lorenii

May 2, 2011

Another software glitch, they lose WiFi when the go into sleep mode. You may need to shut the unit off and reboot it. (I normally just poke the reset button)

Once you get it up and running, do an update.

More info about it here: Sylvania Computers click on the FAQ's

Last edited:

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
I got that same problem, don't let the tablet to go into sleep mode, and when its disconnect it from the wifi signal its impossible to get it back, just turn it off and on again and you are all set, weird but it works like that

Sent from my Sytabex7 Android Tablet