wi fi not connecting on Pandigital Multimedia Novel 7" Android

tferra

May 13, 2012
Hello,
I am new to tablets, just purchased a Pandigital Multimedia Novel 7" android. I can't connect to the wi fi. I have the wi fi on, in the wi fi networks area, there is VHSK1 listed, secured with WEP, the wi fi is scanning then is unsuccessful. Is there a way to correct this? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Bridget Ferrazzano

J

jimbo7630

You probably have to enter your Router Key/Password also check to see if it is trying to connect to a neighboring WiFi network

tferra

May 13, 2012
Hello, I am still new to this, where do I find the router Key/Password? How do find out if it is a neiboring WIFI network? Bridget Ferrazzano
You probably have to enter your Router Key/Password also check to see if it is trying to connect to a neighboring WiFi network

sandra6482

May 25, 2012
when I first got my Pd Novel, it would do that all the time. And still does it. So I eventually figured out to just turn it off then turn it back on. Its taken me at most 3 times of turning it off and on till the wi fi kicked in. The same concept with regular computer problems..just reboot.

Lenora1952

Dec 7, 2012
I have a 3 1/2 month old pandigital android multimediatablet&color eReader. When I turn it on the message say's " sorry! the process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. please try again. I touch force close it goes away for about 30 seconds then comes back. I cannot do anything else, I have tried to reset to factory but nothing work, Can aby one help me?