Widgets, some apps no longer work after update

RustyCat

Mar 14, 2012
Got the Honeycomb update today. All of the previously installed widgets quit working. Can no longer access Marketplace, The Weather Channel, Bank of America, Facebook, EBay, Allrecipes, Kayak, etc. These and other apps won't connect to the internet. I can browse the web so I know the internet connection isn't the problem.

Anyone got any suggestions?

james23p

Nov 15, 2011
Not sure on all of them but I know my BoA and Facebook work so does the Market place ie Google Play Store. I used these today and I have been updated for a few days. Also my MLB Widget and Google Widget work but they are my only two widgets not much of a widget guy.

Try rebooting again I did have a few minor hiccups after the update and I rebooted and they all cleared up.

Jim

RustyCat

Mar 14, 2012
Rebooted several times, No luck...
Reloaded the Google widget, it now works. Loaded the Market widget, it won't connect.

RustyCat

Mar 14, 2012
Took the 'brute force' route. Did a factory reset and cleared all of the installed apps. Honeycomb remained intact. Reestablished internet connectivity, reloaded Google account info. Things are now starting to work. Now I get to re install loads of apps & widgets...

I hope the 'upgrade' is worth it...