WIFI Authentication Problem

bmaz121

Oct 7, 2012
I was downloading just fine for about an hour then click authentication problem. I'm sitting right next to my router and full signal and show password it just will not connect. I feel the guy next door may be using a device that is stopping WIFI Connections. Any Ideas? Star N9770 Rooted Android 4.0.9 Apps = WIFI Analyzer, Y5 Battery Saver
Any known issues would be appreciated. It was working fine. Netgear router WA

Last edited:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

You might want to turn your router off for 30 seconds or so. After it comes back up completely restart your tablet and try again. I have some additional tips in a link, below.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi bmaz, congratulations on your new Star tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. As Lee suggested, resetting your router is a good place to start. Some things that have worked for others include changing the channel to a channel number less than 11 and changing your security to WEP. In case those things don't work, I'm going to move your thread over to the Android Tablet Q&A section where others are more likely to join the discussion and try to help. Good luck!