wifi connection problem for 8650

davidinsax

Nov 28, 2011

Hi guys
My name is David and i live in Sax Alicante area.I have just recieved bought an Android 2.2 Tablet 7 MID VIA 8650 and i cannot connect to my router via wifi. My tower comp and my wifes Kindle had no problem. I have tried to connect using ethernet via my router and this has worked although some apps would not connect. I've tried all ways on the tablet but no success. Can anyone please help otherwise i've got a tablet doing nothing but simple games etc
regards to you all
David T:)

crazydiamond

Nov 28, 2011
Hi David, i'm in la nucia spain and have the same problem, i have installed latest software but the wifi keeps dropping out.
connects fine with ethernet cable.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi David, welcome to Android Tablets and congratulations on your new tablet. Nice to have you with us. I'm moving your post to the WonderMedia Based section of the forum to see if anyone there can help you.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi crazydiamond, welcome to you as well. Glad you decided to join the forum and become a member of Android Tablets.

manecdote

Mar 7, 2011
Hey guys, I bought a similar tablet (7 Inch Android Tablet 2.2 with WiFi and Camera AT100618) last August and it has worked well, not brilliant but at least internet access has been fine...until about two weeks ago; now it refuses to connect to any WiFi even at home!!! Any ideas???

cal67

Aug 4, 2011
Do a search for wi-fi on the forum. Long story short, the more advanced security will not work with these tablets. They work best with no security (try your local McDonald's, Starbucks, library, etc.) or with WEP.