Wifi connection

alcall

May 24, 2011
I've purchased a new tablet M80003W series pad. I've gone to various wifi areas. I went to the public library. The wifi came up with DCLibrary Security open. Range fair. When I tried to connect it says 'connecting' while it's working then in a couple of seconds says disconnected and DCLibrary out of range. Of couse, I was sitting inside the library. Anyway, I have not been able to connect through wifi anywhere. Any ideas?

Help!

beastman

May 8, 2011
Some places, including but not limited to Dairy Queen require you to agree to their disclaimer page prior to letting you use it. Try opening a browser and see if a disclaimer page pops up.

Sent from my GTablet using Android Tablet Forum

Oct 23, 2011
Hi, I hope someone sees this as I'm about to leave on a trip and I need my tablet to connect to wifi! Okay, so my issue is similar to the OP. My a500 is about 2 weeks old now. It connects well to my wifi at home, and the first time I went to Starbucks a week ago it worked, now I went there today and it connects, but pages will not load. At Starbucks there is a disclaimer or terms and conditions page I normally have to accept before I can use the internet, but when I go to the browser and try to load a page, instead of being redirected to ATT, the pages just say "loading" for an extended period of time and eventually time out. What do I do? I haven't reconfigured anything on my tab, just adding apps here and there at this point. Any thoughts, suggestions?

Thanks!