wifi issues

soldier

Jun 30, 2012
hi guys, i am very new to androids and wondered if you could assist me , how do i update my firmware on the momo 11 ? i have been having issues with my wifi and i have seen comments about firmware update to resolve the problem .
secondly ,how do you rectify the skype video issue

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi soldier, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. I think you'll get more responses to your question if it's in the Ployer Momo Tablets forum, so I'm going to move it there for you. Good luck!

davemaneng

Jul 31, 2012
Hi guys, I too am new to android and this forum, since i bought my momo9 tablet a week ago i too have been having trouble with it connecting up to wifi on my BT home hub 2, everything else connects up wirelessly to it no problem i.e. HP printer, Samsung Ace smartphone, Chromebook, any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance. Dave

momo20

Dec 5, 2012
hi,
i just got my momo9 star tablet. whenever i try to connect to my home wifi network it says "authentication error". please help me out

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
hi,
i just got my momo9 star tablet. whenever i try to connect to my home wifi network it says "authentication error". please help me out

Welcome to the forum

That normally indicates that your router didn't acknowledge the password correctly. It may have been the wrong password or your router has some trash in it and may need to be restarted, or something totally different. I have a link below with some helpful suggestions when you have WiFi connection problems.

myzoo

Apr 6, 2011
First of all thank you all for being out there. I am looking at the Ployer Momo 8" but have read it has spotty wifi can anyone confirm?
Is there a list some where of what Tablet does what, quality, problems, ETC I have read so much I am lost.
Looking for a 8" wifi good is a must, sd card expansion, surfing, e-mail and updating office doc's is what it will be used for the most
any recomendations
Thanking you all in advance Jaye

myzoo

Apr 6, 2011
Recieved my Momo 8 and so far I a very pleased. I have NOT had any wifi issues but I have only used it at home, good battery life do have some questions being as the instructions are not in english. Spider asked me to start a new thread with my questions so I will.
Going to read a bit and see if I can find answers first.
Once again thanking you all in advance
Jaye