WiFi Problem With MID 7034

Malapus

Dec 21, 2012
I new with tablet, bought mid7034 set the wifi at home work fine. Them I rooted and added Gapps using the instructions via Vampirefo to used google play and work fine. I tried on free wifi spot it reconized but the signal was on and off. Them I tried with another router, it reconized the router with excellent signal but when I put the password the connect buttom shade the only choice is to cancel. if I try going without putting the password the connect buttom work normal but it show authentication problem. I try modify network put the password and save but nothing happen. Can somebody help me. Thank.

Dec 13, 2012
hey bro, just returned my 7036 after 2weeks of purchase. had wifi problems and callled Coby support and they told me ALL 703x models have wifi issues trending, said it has been faulty hardware. i exchanged mine at store where purchased

ravenryuu

Dec 15, 2012
hey bro, just returned my 7036 after 2weeks of purchase. had wifi problems and callled Coby support and they told me ALL 703x models have wifi issues trending, said it has been faulty hardware. i exchanged mine at store where purchased

Hmmm...my Wifi is sometimes hit or miss (usually is poor signal strength - but that could be due to the concrete walls in my house :p) - I've only been using my 7034 at home though. Thanks for sharing the info about what Coby support said about hardware problems - good to know.