Wifi problems with Superpad 3

Donjah

Jul 18, 2011
Donjah here! I got a superpad 3 about a week ago but has been having problems with the wifi. It connects for a minute then disconnect. It will then send the about the next 30 minutes scanning then connects again for a minute. Can anyone help?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Donjah, welcome to the forum. If you post your questions in the section for your particular tablet, I'm sure someone there will try to help. SuperPAD Tablets

pmg2010

Jul 24, 2011
Donjah here! I got a superpad 3 about a week ago but has been having problems with the wifi. It connects for a minute then disconnect. It will then send the about the next 30 minutes scanning then connects again for a minute. Can anyone help?

Same here. I just got one, and the WIFI connects, but wont stay connected. Is this because it has a minimum signal strength requirement to stay connected? (I had another device that was set up like that) And if so, Can that minimum signal setting be edited?

Help!

Thanks.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Same here. I just got one, and the WIFI connects, but wont stay connected. Is this because it has a minimum signal strength requirement to stay connected? (I had another device that was set up like that) And if so, Can that minimum signal setting be edited?

Help!

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure this is already a topic in the SuperPAD Tablets section. If not, please start a new thread and ask your question there.