WIfi

CheerfulLuke

Oct 24, 2011
I just updated to the new firm ware that was released and had Much better luck with my download!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

mr_nismo

Oct 31, 2011
I also updated my firmware today and went to try download RF Football 2011 but same wifi issues. And like someone else mentioned once the wifi drops out it takes a while to reconnect. It always seems to say I have poor signal. Maybe the aerial is screwed ?

Another thing I find frightfully annoying is that this website runs a tonne faster on my wife's iPad than it does on an Android machine ... LOL

Last edited:

wippet

Nov 7, 2011
Yeah I was also thinking that just loading this page up, I cant click on any of the links on the page until it fully loads, which is only a problem in that it loads the text quickly which is great, so you can start reading it quickly, but them it basically stops at like "90%" and takes ages before you can click a link.

My wifi signal is full bars on a Belkin n300 so I doubt its your signal. I think you just need to slow down for it. now if I need to hotspot on my iPhone, ill open up the wifi setting, turn personal off then on, on my phone, then press scan then wait then its all good

bah im sorry this autocorrect is brutal one of the guys at work (I work for one of the larger electrical retailers in Aus) was askingme about the Tablet as he was thinking of getting one, I told him to get an iPad. at least my iPhone will stream my mkv shows off my mediaPC, I still haven't found aworkaround for this.

usually I go through and correct myself as I hate poor grammar, but I don't have time for this thing - and the typing is so freakin slow to catch up on thes screen!

pinoywasp

Dec 10, 2011
Guys, the update that my tablet received on 12/20/2011, the v3.2.1 2nd release fixed my intermittent wireless connection.
:)

SilverEye

Oct 8, 2011
Guys, the app" advanced wifi lock free" fixes the wifi going off in stand by.. it worked for me!!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk
t from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

jaimez02

Dec 15, 2011
Thanks silvereye, advanced free wifi lock really helped! everyone try it out.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

charltonjames

Dec 28, 2011
Guys, the update that my tablet received on 12/20/2011, the v3.2.1 2nd release fixed my intermittent wireless connection.
:)

this didn't fix the problem for me, got the same issue as the thread topic. ill try the suggested app, but I would prefer if I didn't have to use a work around