WiiPad Slim/Slim Plus Vs. Moonse Apad E7001...Which to buy???

joshua.lyon

Jun 11, 2010
I'm not familiar with the WiiPad Slim, but the device is listed as having a RockChips 2805. If it's really the 2805 processor, I wouldn't buy it... the 2808 which is in the Moonse E7001 is a better processor. Also, they have a WiiPad Slim Plus with a Telechips processor which looks like it could be interesting. I'm waiting to see a video of it before I pass judgement though.

I bought a Moonse E-7001 from Merimobiles and I like it. I hear Moonse is coming out with a Telechips based product soon though and I'm excited to see it in action. They say it should be able to play 3D games and has HDMI output.

Last edited:

vijaykhai

Jun 19, 2010
Hi Joshua,
You appear to be knowledgable about Apad Tablets. I am onlyh 74 years young and keen to learn from people like you. May I impose on you?
I will be travelling abroad where HIFI connectivity is not always easily
available, but CELL phones are widely used.
I am looking for 7 inch Android tablet for Email, browsing, Ebooks, and
either SIM slot or 3G connectivity for use where no HIFI hotspots are
available.
Can you, PLEASE advise me as to which Android Tablet model/name/other
features ?
Perhaps you can kin dly send your reply to my email [email protected], as I am yet to learn how to follow a thread properly!
Many Thanks in anticipation.

joshua.lyon

Jun 11, 2010
Hi Joshua,
You appear to be knowledgable about Apad Tablets. I am onlyh 74 years young and keen to learn from people like you. May I impose on you?
I will be travelling abroad where HIFI connectivity is not always easily
available, but CELL phones are widely used.
I am looking for 7 inch Android tablet for Email, browsing, Ebooks, and
either SIM slot or 3G connectivity for use where no HIFI hotspots are
available.
Can you, PLEASE advise me as to which Android Tablet model/name/other
features ?
Perhaps you can kin dly send your reply to my email [email protected], as I am yet to learn how to follow a thread properly!
Many Thanks in anticipation.
Supposedly the Moonse E-7001 supports 3G connectivity over a USB adapter. I have heard that support for it is not that great though. I've been meaning to test it out, so I'll try to remember to bring my Moonse to work with me next week.