windows vista google usb driver peoblem

Discussion in 'Coby Generation 2 Technical' started by Omnios, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Omnios

Omnios Member

Tablet / Device:
    Covy Kyros mid7022 4G
    Have a problem with loading the google usb driver in windows vista 32bit. I have hooked up my coby mid7022 to the computer and have tried finding the driver in the google and superoneclick folder I have even have disk and pointed to the driver and keep getting no suitable driver found make sure it is signed 32bit. I have tried fastbook and that installed fastoboot google usb driver but when I hook it up normally it shows usb mass storage driver. I am trying to use superoneclick as I heard it works on the 7022 and am planning on installing the google calendar fix and unrooting it.

2. Omnios

Omnios Member

Tablet / Device:
    Covy Kyros mid7022 4G
    SOLVED
    Figured it out by trial and error over a few days. Downloaded driver and driver installer for vista 32bit here Android Simplicity: How-To #0: How to Install Usb Driver on Your Computer downloaded the installer package from this page. Uninstalled the coby usb storage drivers and the device showed up in other devices with a warning sign. Choose choose driver from list ADB google usb driver and now it works checked with Droid explorer witch now works but did not before.