windows vista google usb driver peoblem

Omnios

Feb 3, 2012
Have a problem with loading the google usb driver in windows vista 32bit. I have hooked up my coby mid7022 to the computer and have tried finding the driver in the google and superoneclick folder I have even have disk and pointed to the driver and keep getting no suitable driver found make sure it is signed 32bit. I have tried fastbook and that installed fastoboot google usb driver but when I hook it up normally it shows usb mass storage driver. I am trying to use superoneclick as I heard it works on the 7022 and am planning on installing the google calendar fix and unrooting it.

Omnios

Feb 3, 2012
SOLVED
Figured it out by trial and error over a few days. Downloaded driver and driver installer for vista 32bit here Android Simplicity: How-To #0: How to Install Usb Driver on Your Computer downloaded the installer package from this page. Uninstalled the coby usb storage drivers and the device showed up in other devices with a warning sign. Choose choose driver from list ADB google usb driver and now it works checked with Droid explorer witch now works but did not before.