Windows XP n455 tablet vs Zenithink c91?

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
It is not an like to like comparison. But here is a go:
Win Unit: A PC, XP is outdated and no longer really supported (Although still used), Likely limited battery life (2-3 hours continuous video use). But can be used as a full featured PC with all available Windows apps, Poorer shared video, but lots of storage capacity, The Atom N455 core is about as powerful as a older P4 or Pentium-M series. The touch screen is likely resistive as resistive drivers are more common on XP.
Android Unit: Lighter, Less powerful but better visual experience. It is Froyo with 512Mb for OS storage. Otherwise no clue as to real capability. This would not compare with any of the newer multi-core Android units. Likely lots longer Battery life

ArthurM

Dec 9, 2011
The N455 is a momoth lol. I would go with the Zenithink C91 as it really is a great tablet at a reasonable price. Sure, it has some glitches like freezing up every now and then, but Zenithink is usually pretty good at releasing firmware updates to fix it. Also, make sure you get it from a local reputable dealer rather than China incase you need to return it if it is DOA. I actually got mine shipped directly from Zenithink.us - Zenithink ZT-180 Android Tablets which is based out of Houston, TX. They had some issues in the past with the FCC certificates on the ZT-180 but everything seems to be in order now. I would recommend.

Thanks,