[wip] cm-9

fmnelson

Oct 10, 2011
Vernox,
The new link only has the files in the screenshot attached. Am I missing something from the download? I tried to flash with just these files and I got a "No image to update" message and my tablet shutdown (and now it won't boot stable).

Also, I noticed the Zip and Tgz files. Should those be unpacked before flashing?

Thanks
$Screenshot from fmnelson.png

Last edited:

Vernox701

Sep 1, 2011
Sorry forgot to mention the new fwinstaller only requires 6 files maybe four but,it works. i could use the thunderstorm installer but I have been using this method lately and haven't had problems.

fmnelson

Oct 10, 2011
Sorry forgot to mention the new fwinstaller only requires 6 files maybe four but,it works. i could use the thunderstorm installer but I have been using this method lately and haven't had problems.

I must have done something wrong because the installer didn't work for me, but I combined the new files with the 4.04 from 5/23/12 and replaced files.

Appeared to work and I'm happy with the install.

Possible Bugs (or my miseducation):
-I have a 16gb SD card, but it's not showing up in the storage.
-How do I enable "Unknown Source" apps?

Vernox701

Sep 1, 2011
Glad it worked for you..as far as showing externel sd card cannot find a fix for that try changing out vold in system/bin everything looks ok but it just doesn't mount.
Settings/Security >under Device Administration you will find Unknown Sources

fmnelson

Oct 10, 2011
Glad it worked for you..as far as showing externel sd card cannot find a fix for that try changing out vold in system/bin everything looks ok but it just doesn't mount.
Settings/Security >under Device Administration you will find Unknown Sources

Thanks, Vernox, I got the Unknown Sources switch flipped. Thanks.

Still can't get that ExtCard to mount. I can access it in root explorer, but no mounting. I saw a thread where some on Rootzwiki could temporarily mount with CWM CM9 SD Card Not Mounting - HP Touchpad - RootzWiki , but I tried to install CWM with ROM Manager. No luck installing CWM.

Back to the drawing board. If I can't solve today, it's back to CFW (2.3 Gingerbread)

On A Positive Note... The app downloads and installs over wifi are super fast!!!!

paintballeralex07

May 24, 2012
CobyUser098 said:
Guys hows the ics. Does this rom can be daily?? ?

Oops, sorry. Yes this rom can be daily use. I just did this you guys/girls are able to use it without the serial number popup

CobyUser098

May 19, 2012
paintballeralex07 said:
Sorry for the late response. USB host works but idk if the drivers for the Xbox controller are installed.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

Thnx for the reply......