Wireless issues on Android 2.3.4

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Discussions' started by engagewithrage, Dec 4, 2011.

1. engagewithrage

engagewithrage Member

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but I didn't see any other place to post this thread, I recently purchased a Lenovo Idepad A1 and am having issues with my my connectivity at home. I can connect but the Ideapad scan for network every 30-60 seconds, it disconnects scans, then reconnects etc which is very annoying. I have already updated my routers firmware (which is a Belkin wireless N router) and have downloaded various wireless managers and have turned off auto scanning for wirelessa as well as sleep mode when tablet is idle..I have tried a factory reset and am running out of options. I am not sure if it is just my router *which is what I am leaning towards*..as it works fine anywhere else..any insight would be awesome.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
  2. Pamster

Pamster Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Dell 11z (1121)
    Hi engagewithrage,

Hopefully someone with this device will be able to help you soon. Welcome to the board, glad you could join us and I hope that it's just a case of the router being the N band that is behind this, maybe there is a setting somewhere to remedy this constant scanning it seems to be doing.