witch a10 tablet is this

zeldalink

Jul 14, 2012
Hello,
I am rather new to the tablet world and i recieved a a10 tablet. I tried the market script to get a full market but unfortunately it broke my tablet:( (i know i should have made a backup of the recovery)
I need a new rom for my tablet but i cant find out what rom i need to download.
I already tried a few of them but the hardware buttons dont work on all of them. (the touchscreen works)

The tablet i got is this one:
7" Capacitive Touch Screen Android 4.0 Tablet w/ Camera / WiFi / External 3G - Black + White (8GB) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme
can anyone give me any details on what tablet this is and maybe where i can download a rom for it to install. (clockworkmod recovery is working on it and installed other roms with live suitepack.)

Thanks in advance.

zeldalink

Jul 14, 2012
Hello,

Your tablet look like a ly-f1.

See this one : LY-F1 Lite Tablet PC 7 Inch Android 2.3 New 1.2GHz CPU 4GB 2160P HDMI Black

Did you try a factory reset ?

You could find some rom here : SHENZHEN LYRIC PIONEER CO., LTD-LYXF TABLE PC --- HomePage

Odrade

Ok thanks for those roms. I already had tried the CM from the ly-f1 and there the buttons didn't work but from these roms they do work. I don't know if cm is incompatible with the hardware buttons at the moment or something.

Thanks for your help.