WM 8650 Startup Manager?

Discussion in 'WonderMedia WM8650 Tablets' started by gibson335, Mar 1, 2012.

1. gibson335

gibson335 Member

Tablet / Device:
    wm8650
    Hi - like many on this forum, I've had Wifi problems with my new Mid WM 8650. Usual story - it worked well for the first 24 hrs and then started dropping out for no apparent reason. Tried a reset which worked for a while, but the problem recurred. I installed the 'Fix my wifi' app which doesn't solve the underlying problem, but at least consistently restores the connection fairly rapidly - and now I need to know if there's a way to auto-load that app at startup.

I'm not familiar with the Android O/S so if anyone can point me in the right direction I'd be greatly obliged. This is being typed on my wife's iPad2 which is a fantastic piece of kit, but I'm still pretty impressed with the 8650 (that only cost £33!).

Either a startup manager, or a config setting/string to achieve the same result would do the trick for me. Hopefully someone out there will know the answer.

Thanks in advance

Gibson335

2. gibson335

gibson335 Member

Tablet / Device:
    wm8650
    Startup Manager from the android market has done the job beautifull!

3. userbe1155

userbe1155 Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    wm8650
    Hi get uberoid on your tab ..it makes a lot of difference, much better than orig rom I use v10.1 honeycomb beta which has made my tab far more useable (a long way from perfect but like you say for the money its a steal.) I've enjoyed mine so much I'm now looking to upgrade to a better model but its taught me a lot about android. If only touchscreen was better id probably keep it..

Sent from my WM8650 using Android Tablet