WM8650 and Windows

mrfrustrated

Dec 27, 2011
Is there a way to put any Windows based software on my WM8650? ex. Windows CE 6.0?

Thank you,
Mr. Frustrated

cal67

Aug 4, 2011
Last edited:

tercuman

Jan 9, 2012
Hello
I will try this wince rom on my wm 8650 tablet. Because I need internet explorer for my work. But do you know? After I flash my tablet with this wince rom, is it possible to flash it again with android? By the way, I am currently using uberoid 10 and I am very fond of it. Thank you.

Last edited:

tercuman

Jan 9, 2012
LOL, you must like pain wanting to run Windows.:rolleyes:

Hello,

It is not that I like pain or windows. I do not like this money making people fooling windows but I need windows internet explorer, firefox or chrome for my work and android does not have them. There is a firefox circulating for android, I tried but it did not work in my tablet.

I need to use a certain extension with these browsers. I fact I need a lot of windows programs for work but this extension for browser is a must have for me. I do not have any other choice than using wince on my tablet for a while, until they release chrome browser or a working firefox for android.

So I am asking now, if I flash my tablet with this wince rom, is it possible for me to flash my tablet again with android rom later? If you know this, it will be a big help for me.

Thank you.

Last edited: