WM8650 Reset?

Jack12

Dec 23, 2011
I have a whte android tablet thats about 7" wide. It has no name or model on it, but it does say WM8650 on the user manual. I had this tablet out of the box just long enough to charge the battery, set the wi-fi, and change the time zone. I was looking at the other settings and noticed a clalibration screen. I looked at it but ignored it and went back to the settings window. All of a sudden, I found the screen icons don't work anymore. I cant get this thing to do anything. I reset it using the little pin hole in the side, but it didn't go back to the original settings. It still my time zone in it. I can scroll the the icons on the right side of the screen, but none of the icons anywhere work.

So, 10 minutes ot of the box and this thing is useless. Any ideas how to reset it and make it start working again?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Jack, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. Glad to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm going to move your thread to the WonderMedia Based section of the forum. Hopefully someone there will be able to help you out. Good luck!

mackbailey

Dec 24, 2011
Sounds like we are both having issues with this type of tablet read my forum under mack bailey and you would understand my issues as well maybe some one can help you out shortly if they can help me out they should be able to help you ok im sry for your troubles. If you would like you can post your issues on my forum as well and others if they would allow you to since yours would be consider a major issue just like mine ok.