wm8650 tablet-not phone-won't connect to WIFI

gliderider1

Aug 14, 2012
WIFI problems-won't connect a lot of the time-even when "public" connections are available.

When it does, browser can't access internet-says i'm not connected.

Basically, I just want to read ebooks. Can't buy ebook & DL to device without internet access.

Bought book from Amazon-downloaded to my laptop (kindle for PC) & tried to transfer it to tablet, no success (saved to flash drive & used tablet adapter for USB port to transfer to tablet).

HELP?

cal67

Aug 4, 2011
Do a search for wireless on the forum. There are lots of posts that should help. From what I have seen reported, it appears as if the wireless performance on these is spotty at times, but I've never had issues with mine.

For transferring files, I installed ES File Explorer and I can transfer wirelessly from my home network, but that's not going to help you right now.

Did you buy this new and locally? If so maybe get the seller to check it out as there may be something wrong. At least get them to prove to you that wireless works, and if you watch how they set it up to check it you'll be able to learn how to do it.

Do you have a micro sd card? If so, using that in your computer and then transferring to your tablet is one way to transfer files.

kristeltips66

Sep 25, 2010
WIFI problems-won't connect a lot of the time-even when "public" connections are available.

When it does, browser can't access internet-says i'm not connected.

Basically, I just want to read ebooks. Can't buy ebook & DL to device without internet access.

Bought book from Amazon-downloaded to my laptop (kindle for PC) & tried to transfer it to tablet, no success (saved to flash drive & used tablet adapter for USB port to transfer to tablet).

HELP?
Hi
What you need to do is first use a pin to reset your device. There should be tiny hole on the hide withe word reset. If this doesn't fix it. The you may need to back your data and use factory rest.:)