WM8650 Tablet Wanted

onleme

Aug 8, 2017
Hi All
New here from Australia.. I am looking for a WM8650 Tablet in good working condition with micro SD card slot. Prefer within Australia if possible. I don't want to spend a lot just want one that is running without issues.
Cheers
Steve

alisuns

Sep 12, 2017
Ok, I have the following Wm8560 7", it's factory reset, has scuff marks on screen and back. The screen is responsive, wifi works, recognises micro sd card. I also have the original usb x2 port/rj45 ethernet adapter in good working condition. I have a 240v charger that is working. I have attached photos, please let me know if you need to know anything else. Let me know if this is what you want and if you want the usb/ethernet adapter and/or power supply. I am in Qld, can post to you, can arrange payment via paypal or direct deposit.
supply. SAM_0408.JPG SAM_0410.JPG SAM_0399.JPG SAM_0400.JPG SAM_0401.JPG SAM_0402.JPG SAM_0403.JPG SAM_0405.JPG SAM_0406.JPG

alisuns

Sep 12, 2017
Sorry, wrote 8560, I should have said WM 8650. Photos show model number, android, kernel and build version

onleme

Aug 8, 2017
Ok, I have the following Wm8560 7", it's factory reset, has scuff marks on screen and back. The screen is responsive, wifi works, recognises micro sd card. I also have the original usb x2 port/rj45 ethernet adapter in good working condition. I have a 240v charger that is working. I have attached photos, please let me know if you need to know anything else. Let me know if this is what you want and if you want the usb/ethernet adapter and/or power supply. I am in Qld, can post to you, can arrange payment via paypal or direct deposit.
supply

Thanks
What dollars are you wanting for it with the powersupply