wmtlauncher problems

jordan4266

Dec 23, 2011
the application wmtlauncher (process com.wmt.launcher)has stopped unexpectedly.please try again. keeps coming up and won't let me get to the rest of my android epad 7" help please?

jester45036

Dec 28, 2011
I'm having the same issue with my daughters pad so I'll be standing by waiting for an answer on this one too. Ok.. read the forum a little bit so I'll go into more detail about the issue the dude above me and myself are having. Simply put when you boot up the android it loads up the apps but doesn't show the desktop screen. then it drops the error msg

the application wmtlauncher (process com.wmt.launcher)has stopped unexpectedly.please try again.
However atleast the android was nice enough to put a bit Sorry! above it before it lets you know you're screwed lmao. while playing around with it I've noticed that I can click on the other apps that are already running but that they won't come up.
I'm thinking that maybe my daughter removed something that she shouldn't have... anything you can do to help... a way to factory reset it would be fine with me.

Last edited: