.WMV vedio files

awilliam

Jul 31, 2011
Hello Guys;

I've got my Pendo Pad (Android 2.1) actually i can't run any movie with extension .WMV.

I tried many applications but all failed. Any suggestions for this ?

Regards;

Amir William

TimFoxr

Aug 18, 2011
Hello Guys;

I've got my Pendo Pad (Android 2.1) actually i can't run any movie with extension .WMV.

I tried many applications but all failed. Any suggestions for this ?

Regards;

Amir William

From the user manual of pendo pad, I found the tablet only support video format: MKV(H.264 HP),AVI,RM/RMVB,FLV,MPEG-1 and MPEG-2. I think the WMV can not be play on your tablet. u need convert it.

PavtubeVideo

Aug 18, 2011
you can use Pavtube video converter, it's a professional video tool to help you convert TiVo, MXF, MVI, EVO, VRO, VP6, MTS, M2TS, ASF, MOD, TOD, DV, RM, RMVB, MOV, 3G2, QT, VOB, MPG, MPEG, MP4, MKV, FLV, F4V, AVI, WMV, 3GP, H.264, DviX, XviD, etc. and other popular video formats.

Last edited:

criver

Oct 20, 2011
Try playing it with MX Video Player in software mode (if it doesn't work in hardware mode) - if your cpu's good enough it should be able to play it.

philbert570

Feb 2, 2012
thanks for the comments above but as a newbie they dont ccomplete the answer for me. I have .wmv files as attachments in emails. I click on them but they will not download. What do I need to do to - 1 download the file and 2 to open it for viewing. Thanks for your guidance. I have an Acer 501 tablet.

Last edited:

MrWareWolf

Mar 1, 2012
Try mirage beta (video player) from appbrain.com.. also try bsplayer lite (android mkt).. winamp might also work..

phillip_perry

Mar 29, 2012
As far as I know, Pendo Pad can not play Xvid encoded files but .wmv files seem to play fine with the default player unless the files are HQ. What the video size your files is? You can try to lower the quality of your videos, or you have to convert your videos to mp4. As for the converter, I'm using brorsoft video converter to transcode my xvid avi files to mp4 for payback on my tablet. The quality is satisfying and the conversion saves me lot of time. You can try the demo version and see the effect. :)

yilia

Aug 23, 2012
NOt the right video format. Try to convert the video to only supported video format: MKV(H.264 HP),AVI,RM/RMVB,FLV,MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 with a video converter.