Wondermedia wm8650 boot problem

vagelis

Mar 1, 2012
Hi!
I have a problem with my tablet. I try to open it, and freeze to start.
I tried to full reset, without success. I am waiting to open about 15min but never continued and stay to first image.

Any help would be welcome.

Here some info
$01032012756.jpg

judgej

Mar 4, 2012
I had the same problem after 10 days. It was "solved" by draining the battery until the screen went off and then one more hour. Attach the external power and start the system. Backup personal software with 'file expert', factory reset with the same trick (didn't take six hours) to reboot the system and claim warranty from the shop.

TXKat

May 3, 2012
What happens if you try pushing power and volume up/down at the same time? It should turn the unit off and then try powering it on again. Mine froze a couple of times early on and I did this. Seemed to fix it. I would also love to know how to get Honeycomb on my wm8650, but the many different directions I've ready are so confusing to me.

vagelis

Mar 1, 2012
What happens if you try pushing power and volume up/down at the same time? It should turn the unit off and then try powering it on again. Mine froze a couple of times early on and I did this. Seemed to fix it. I would also love to know how to get Honeycomb on my wm8650, but the many different directions I've ready are so confusing to me.
Nothing happens. Just again freeze on start.
There may be no solution. Is there a link how to reinstall android or if anyone knows how to install any linux distro on it?

cal67

Aug 4, 2011
I wouldn't waste any time trying to fix the stock ROM. Get the uberoid version (check link in my sig - you'll need to register first) and put it on a sd card and then install it.