Woot!

jlindy

Nov 30, 2012
Well da FedEx guy showed up today with my new toy! And now I'm learning the ins and outs of Android. The one thing I've figured out real quick is that virtual keyboards are a pita. Guess I'm going to have to invest in a small Bluetoooth kb :) . So now for my question to the Acer aces... The USB driver that you can dl from the Acer website, where does that go, on my tablet, or on my pc, and how do I install it?

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
Well da FedEx guy showed up today with my new toy! And now I'm learning the ins and outs of Android. The one thing I've figured out real quick is that virtual keyboards are a pita. Guess I'm going to have to invest in a small Bluetoooth kb :) . So now for my question to the Acer aces... The USB driver that you can dl from the Acer website, where does that go, on my tablet, or on my pc, and how do I install it?

On your PC. Install driver as per usual then once that is done plug in your tablet.

jlindy

Nov 30, 2012
On your PC. Install driver as per usual then once that is done plug in your tablet.

Well that's kinda the problem, there's no setup, or msi file just some .dll's and data files. :\

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
Well that is kind of strange. I downloaded the driver and it was either .zip or .exe. I'll check and get back to you.

No the file is a .zip with setup.exe inside the archive.

Last edited: