Word Processor?

bc3737

Nov 10, 2011
I've looked around - trying to find a small word processor type app. Can only find "note" type apps. Any help is appreciated
Bill

SEMIJim

Aug 20, 2011
Search on "office" for Android. There are at least three, I think, phone/tablet office suites for the 'droid platform.

Jim

bclinger

Aug 11, 2011
Always looking for better, Documents to Go lacks the fancy features, but is stable. I also have Quick Office Pro and like its word processing feature; however, the spreadsheet is far from stable.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum

fadefx

Nov 27, 2011
I use quick office pro as well and it seems stable to me. And it is far supperior to documents2go

--------------------------
tapatalked from vizio vtab1008

anonymoususer

Dec 22, 2011
As a teacher, I am always about in the classroom/school (rarely at my desk), and there are times when I want to type and word process while I'm at lunch, in the office, or sitting with a group of student afterschool. My main goal is to get the CONTENT down, and I can change/format/print later. Thusly, my word processing goals MAY be different than yours.....

Having said that, I use the Simplenote protocols....Macbook at work and at home are BOTH running Just Notes, iPhone is running Simplenote, and VTAB is running Flick Note. Thusly, I can be out in the yard and have an idea I want to get down to work on at home (via MS Word), so I'll start typing on my iPhone, work on it briefly while caring for my son (5 month old), and when he's asleep, start the formatting down via MS Word. I don't have to save and it syncs automatically, and all free.

Just my two cents...