Words with Friends App

joyfulmom2

Nov 25, 2012
Hello.....I just got my Samsung Tab 2 10.1 and have been playing around with it and enjoying it so far except with the game.......words with friends. So I thought I would come here and see if other have the issues too.

I have the app on my tablet and it won't auto rotate......just stays one way. Also I can't get the board to enlarge to take the whole screen. So is it like this for others who have the same tablet? Any advice?

Thanks

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Basic, but do you have auto rotate checked in your settings?

clmlex

Jul 17, 2014
I have the same problem, with my Acer. I keep searching but as of now have not been able to find any info. I uninstalled and reinstalled and still had the same problem....Sorry I didn't have a super solution...

sprouter1

Oct 11, 2014
Hello.....I just got my Samsung Tab 2 10.1 and have been playing around with it and enjoying it so far except with the game.......words with friends. So I thought I would come here and see if other have the issues too.

I have the app on my tablet and it won't auto rotate......just stays one way. Also I can't get the board to enlarge to take the whole screen. So is it like this for others who have the same tablet? Any advice?

Thanks
I have a Samsung 2014 edition tablet. The screen will not rotate also. I had Samsung look at it and they said the app must not support screen rotation. Strange.