Words with friends on a Tablet?

yuppicide

Dec 6, 2011
I played it briefly.. I got bored. I hate making a turn and waiting forever for someone else to make a turn. I get bored in real Scrabble too if my Girlfriend takes too long. She !cannot! beat me, so during her turn I go play with the dog. I even turn my letters around sometimes so she can see them that's how bored I get trying to spice it up.

Jennielou

Dec 13, 2011
I play it all the time, and it's nice on the tablet cuz of the bigger screen.

Sent from my MID7127 using Tapatalk

vetteman72

Jun 14, 2011
I like the game, so if you want to start a new game with me, let me know. I also like "Hanging with Friends" - the hangman equivalent.

Sent from my CFW-MID8024 using Android Tablet Forum

vetteman72

Jun 14, 2011
Start a new game and enter my username as an opponent - vetteman1972

Sent from my CFW-MID8024 using Android Tablet Forum

Lewis81

Feb 4, 2012
Does anyone know how to sync Facebook contacts on the sony tablet to play words with friends? It works fine on my Samsung galaxy s2 mobile phone but just not on the tablet !

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Does anyone know how to sync Facebook contacts on the sony tablet to play words with friends? It works fine on my Samsung galaxy s2 mobile phone but just not on the tablet !

When one installs the official Facebook app or FriendCaster (works much better on tablets IMHO), it's possible to sync contacts with Facebook, look in Settings -> Accounts & sync after you have added your Facebook account. If this doesn't work, then I can't help much since I don't use Words with Friends game.