Words with Friends on Samsung Galaxy Tablet

lwc0724

May 6, 2012
This may already have been asked, but I can't find it anywhere. I can't get "Words With Friends" to work on my tablet. It will work just fine on my Samsung Galaxy Adnroid phone, but not my tablet.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

Thanks,

linwas

Aug 25, 2012
This just happened to me. I have been using WWF successfully on my Galaxy 7.0 2 for several months. Yesterday I started getting a message "unfortunately Words Free has stopped working." It opens to home page showing past and current games but won't open the game. Continues to work fine on my Samsung Charge phone, just not on the tablet. Help!

jentleman_j

Dec 4, 2012
So, I just bought a Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1), and I get the message "Words Free is nor responding. Would you like to close it - wait/report/ok". I can see my WWF games, but the screen is frozen. This knida sound like the above problem (reported by linwas on 8/25/12). I have installed/uninstalled it a dozen times and used the clear history app to clean up the system, but nothing seems to get it working. I have started WWF from both facebook and my gmail account, but nothing works.

Any ideas?