Words with friends

Hankster

Jan 3, 2012
Downloaded the free version words with friends 3.61 on the Sony tablet s and it continues to force close. Why is that?Haven't been able to play a game.

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
I believe there is an issue with the latest version and tablets. The ASUS Transformer, Transformer Prime and Sliders have had this issue. I have contacted the developer an heard nothing back.

cathering

Jul 7, 2011
Same problem with my Acer Iconia after the last update. I did get a response from Zynga and they tried to make it sound as though there was nothing wrong at their end. I replied and directed them to this forum and the most recent reviews on the Android Marketplace. The problem is happening with all honeycomb tabs it seems. Clearly, the problem is either Zynga's or Google's with their last updates.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

sherri64

Dec 26, 2011
Same on Galaxy Tab 10.1wi-fi. Works on daughters phone, not my tablet.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

sherri64

Dec 26, 2011
Posted elsewhere on the forum...working on Galaxy 10.1 Wi-Fi. I CAN'T TAKE CREDIT, AND I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO QUOTE THIS BETWEEN FORUMS...

"Here is a words with friends force close fix I made works on my dads xoom http://db.tt/Qmk2mnwl

Enjoy!

Sent from my Touchpad using Tapatalk"

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

wordfriends71

Feb 23, 2012
Its a great game..Just like me I get addicted with the game words with friends..I always play that on my phone during my past time. Instead of watching TV..I use the ANAGRAMMER to give me hint in times I'm having trouble.

Words with friends cheat