Working Flash Player for all !!!!

ResidentEvil

Nov 6, 2011
Lets give a Big thanks to ellandry for the flash player browser called ( Puffin ), it's not even something I would have looked into, and it works good ....at least for me it does :)
Post up your findings using this browser and you can get it FREE with a link provided from ellandry :eek:

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I came across Puffin a couple months back when I needed access to Hulu, and although I haven't used it for a while at the time it did the job, and was actually the only working solution I found.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

berniejr72

Dec 13, 2011
Im using this on the Coby 7012 hat i got for my 6 year old. It cost me $65 at Best Buy. For her I would love to be able to load Zoodles Kid Mode with full functionality, but with no working stand alone flash for the 7012, so I seem to be out of luck. With the Puffin browser I can allow her to access nickjr and pbskids so she's all set.

Thanks again

EMT_MM

Dec 26, 2011
OK, so I'm new here and in the world of tablets. I got the kids the COBY 7012 and it seems to work well except for the flash player issue. I have been seeing some options, but also mixed messages on an effective approach. Puffin seems a good way to go, but I have not seen how this is done. Anyone able to post the steps on how to get, install and run it? Thanks!

ResidentEvil

Nov 6, 2011
ok soooo .....I can't get this link off my computer and on to this site :/, it's version 1.6.2921 somebody help ...lol

ResidentEvil

Nov 6, 2011
Ok so just go to google and type in (puffin web browser 1.7.3223 apk android) and you will see the link to download version 1.7.3223 it's the newest one I could find ,good luck ;)

stingray40

Dec 6, 2011
I wennt to the puffin web browser 1.7.32233 apk android as stated above and I clicked the dowload link, it said it dowloaded, but nothing happened??