Working HD Gameloft games Coby Kryos mid7024

wicced247

Jul 23, 2011
I'm so happy i bought my Coby Kryos an dont regret it one bit. I decided to try some Gameloft HD games and found them working :) ... Unfortunately i dont have multitouch but oh well im a racing fan anyway so dont bother me much. Well here goes>>>

1) Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X HD
2) Fast Five the Movie: Official Game HD
3) GT Racing: Motor Academy HD
4) Let's Golf! 2 HD (not really a gold fan so i deleted)
5) Assassin's Creed™ - Altaïr's Chronicles HD (i dont have multi-touch so i deleted)
6) Modern Combat: Sandstorm HD (annoying cause i dont have multi-touch grrrr)

Have not tried anymore cause like i said i dont have multi-touch but they work great and dont crash. Graphics are awsome not like the top tablets but i dont see much difference. Hope u guys are good FINDERS(google is ur friend) like i am or u can just buy them from gameloft.com . Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
Damn I wish I could say the same for the coby 7022. I guess the telechips processor just doesn't support as much as the samsung no idea why they made the change to it :/. Ive tried tom clancys, modern combat, etc none of them work

wicced247

Jul 23, 2011
Damn I wish I could say the same for the coby 7022. I guess the telechips processor just doesn't support as much as the samsung no idea why they made the change to it :/. Ive tried tom clancys, modern combat, etc none of them work

Try this software from the market> Overclocking < and see if oc makes a difference for u. When i use that app with them the games loads faster an plays smoother.

Hope it helps

Sent from my Coby Kryos MID7024 not-rooted with 16gb microSD

Zbika

Aug 7, 2011
Unfortunately it seems like some of the gameloft games won't load unless you have gingerbread 2.3.4. I had downloaded Order and Chaos and Backstab HD and neither worked on my phone with 2.2 or 2.3.3, finally when I updated to 2.3.4 they both magically started working.

Not having much luck with gameloft HD stuff on my 1024.

sparky204

Aug 16, 2011
I just spent some time tinkering with some gameloft games.

I managed to get Dungeon Hunter going and even though it is resistive screen it feels playable for the 2 mins i spent playing around on it.

I managed to get NOVA working as well. I tried NOVA 2 HD but no luck.

I am going to try more various games out as I go.

Does anyone know of any usb gamepads that will work with the kyros 7024? I am contemplating getting a good emulator if I can find a decent controller to play on.

Not having multitouch is really hindering the games I am able to enjoy.

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
I just spent some time tinkering with some gameloft games.

I managed to get Dungeon Hunter going and even though it is resistive screen it feels playable for the 2 mins i spent playing around on it.

I managed to get NOVA working as well. I tried NOVA 2 HD but no luck.

I am going to try more various games out as I go.

Does anyone know of any usb gamepads that will work with the kyros 7024? I am contemplating getting a good emulator if I can find a decent controller to play on.

Not having multitouch is really hindering the games I am able to enjoy.

Which sd card files are you using? are you downloading them in app?

gigaferz

Sep 19, 2011
Hello.

For games you could try a keyboard.

I bought a case with keyboard from china at ebay and works ok.

Also I have a logitech mk320 mouse and kyboard wireless combo and works good

I use them to play n64 games

Sent from my MID8024 using Android Tablet Forum

sparky204

Aug 16, 2011
Which sd card files are you using? are you downloading them in app?

im unsure of what you mean by which sd card files am I using? I installed them to the internal 4gb storage if that is what you are asking.

No I am not downloading them from app store. I had to use my blackbelt in google fu to find the apps. The problem was that it was trial and error as some of the .apks i found were for different phones/processors etc. I found the .apks geared towards the low end phones worked great.

Really would like to get a gamepad working of some kind with some of those gameloft games. Playing on the resistive touchscreen does not do them justice.

I might be picking up the htc desire hd soon and that might be the end of my tablet using days. The desire is praticly a tablet of its own with the 4.3" screen.

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
im unsure of what you mean by which sd card files am I using? I installed them to the internal 4gb storage if that is what you are asking.

No I am not downloading them from app store. I had to use my blackbelt in google fu to find the apps. The problem was that it was trial and error as some of the .apks i found were for different phones/processors etc. I found the .apks geared towards the low end phones worked great.

Really would like to get a gamepad working of some kind with some of those gameloft games. Playing on the resistive touchscreen does not do them justice.

I might be picking up the htc desire hd soon and that might be the end of my tablet using days. The desire is praticly a tablet of its own with the 4.3" screen.

When you install gameloft games it needs to download additional files before it can be played. Are you just installing the apk and then open it and it automatically downloads the files needed?

sparky204

Aug 16, 2011
When you install gameloft games it needs to download additional files before it can be played. Are you just installing the apk and then open it and it automatically downloads the files needed?

yes thats all I did. Installed .apk than open it and automatically download the file.