Would it be possible?

jenlou

Dec 23, 2011
I suggested the calibration step because sometimes touch screen is unresponsive without going through the calibration (from my experience). So now your tablet is locked in the homescreen? It's a capacitive screen right? So you need to use a stylus or your nails to calibrate it. But if it is totally unresponsive, I'm guessing something went wrong when you tried to change the internal sd card.

I meant resistive, sorry.

merl

Feb 8, 2012
I suggested the calibration step because sometimes touch screen is unresponsive without going through the calibration (from my experience). So now your tablet is locked in the homescreen? It's a capacitive screen right? So you need to use a stylus or your nails to calibrate it. But if it is totally unresponsive, I'm guessing something went wrong when you tried to change the internal sd card.

Ya, that's my guess to. must have messed something up in there.

Thanks,

Merl

jenlou

Dec 23, 2011
Ya, that's my guess to. must have messed something up in there.

Thanks,

Merl

I was able to change mine because 4Gb is just not enough. Fortunately, no damaged done. Tried very hard not to hit anything.

Kairnage

Sep 25, 2011
Merl have you tried hooking a mouse up to the pad, then running the calibration. This works on some pads when the calibaration is hammered or lost. If it won't let you calibrate then you know where the issue lies.

merl

Feb 8, 2012
I did try a mouse and a keyborad and a keyboard with touchpad but none of the worked.
I also tried connecting to the PC using USB but the PC would not recognize the tablet.
The tablet shows the USB and Debugging icons in the notification bar.
On the PC 2 removable drives show up but can not be accessed. And it asks for drivers for S5PQTG-USB.

The Keyboard/Touchpad worked with the tablet before but doesn't now.

Thanks,

Merl