Would like filmon live tv on laptop as well as tablet

islandman

Apr 4, 2013
Last week, I downloaded the android app filmon live tv and it is fine. I was able to view this initially on my laptop, but now can't. I get their home page advertising filmon live tv. Is it possible that someone has a link for this please?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
You and Filmon haven't been getting along well at all based on a previous post of yours. Maybe you should uninstall - restart then install again.

islandman

Apr 4, 2013
You and Filmon haven't been getting along well at all based on a previous post of yours. Maybe you should uninstall - restart then install again.

Flattered you remembered me Leeshor, ha ha. maybe that's the route I should take, will keep you posted on my progress.

islandman

Apr 4, 2013
Yes, if at first you don't succeed on Chrome, try again on Internet Explorer !!!!!. now why I wonder. I'll keep my fingers crossed to see if it works tomorrow.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
AFAIK it requires Javascript to be turned on, that may be the problem with using Chrome. If you use IE or Firefox, you should be OK.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Nice, glad to hear everything's working now. Hope that eye of yours doesn't get bloodshot from watching TV now.

islandman

Apr 4, 2013
Spider, I bet you've peeped through a hole at something you shouldn't have before now, and if you haven't, I bet you're sorry now that you missed something.

I notice I have won some points, are they something I should save and spend at the local shop?.
Equally, I notice a few thanks. Can't say I've done or said or written anything particularly "thankable", but they're much appreciated.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Islandman,

The points are an indication of your experience on the forum and up to a maximum of 50,000 to determine your experience achievements. For example, you now have a little yellow orb that indicates you have over 250 points. Other achievements you can attain are described here: Android Tablet Forum - Achievements

Thanks are given to you by other members for various reasons, primarily because you've been helpful to them in some way or have said/done something they appreciate. As a member of the Staff, I often thank people for other reasons as well in behalf of the forum. Someone helping out, coming back to let people know whether or not a solution worked, providing useful information, thanking others when I feel they should, thanking folks when someone else didn't thank them and I felt they should have, and sometimes because I just felt better because I read their post and particularly enjoyed it.:eek:

Some folks look at the number of posts, thanks and points as an indicator of the poster's credibility. That generally works, but I've seen both questionable advice from "experienced" people and really good advice from folks with very little experience. Everyone starts with all zeros, that doesn't mean they don't know what they're talking about.:rolleyes:

Spider