wowPad keeps hanging on the infotmic logo screen after attempted update - Please Help

DanWhear

Jan 26, 2011
I've have my apad, wowPad, infotmic pad, Android Tablet (Whatever you want to call it!) for just over a week now. An icon came up on the notifications bar indicating that there was an update available...! Bonus! Or so I thought. When I try to update, the Pad then switches to the infotmic screen. I left this for 5 hours to see if it would sort itself out, it didn't. I then pressed the restart button and it rebooted to the screen with my apps and settings on. But some of the apps were missing and the background was different. The Android Market didn't work either....so I tried again. This time, the original screen came up with all the other settings and apps on as I left it. I tried again, same thing. No update, Market not working and settings all a bit different. It's like I have 2 operating systems installed? The other thing is that the Vol - , Home and power doesn't work to get into the boot set up, (Tried the Vol+ and Menu etc etc also)

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Appychappy

Jan 24, 2011
reset factory settings
I have one of these with 2.1 installed. I reset factory settings. Go to settings>privacy>factory data reset. easy

Last edited:

DanWhear

Jan 26, 2011
Nope. Doesn't work. Just hangs on the infotmic screen. Wish it was that easy

jeffh

Feb 8, 2011
Hi All
Just got my wowpad and am experiencing much the same probs as dan whear. Still running 1170 and cant get into boot menu. Anyone know all the key combinations??
The only thing I can get to is, if I hold down home+back button I get to a screen where it tells me "press the keys to get recovery" or something like that.
If I then (within 5 secs) press vol-+home it looks for recovery from sdcard. Would I be able to install the update like that?

digi_tal

Apr 22, 2011
hi
for fix wowpad x220
make USB A-A cable or buy :)

AK670~2-R.jpg

Last edited: