wutsup

spectah

Dec 21, 2011
Hi,

I just go my first impulse purchase tablet zepad zt180. It cost about 150€ and I thought about using it as calendar/notepad/whatever office stuff. Yeah... I guess I didnt think clear enough when i bought it.

It's a piece of crap, at first couldnt get the screen working and then the market or gmail are not working. And its sloooow... but I think I will keep it to satisfy my hacking curiosity(or because i cannot return it). Opened the case to plug the screen (yeah the wire was just taped to the connector) and broke the warranty sticker, even though i got it off clean. snapped in two accidentally.

Great quality product for puzzle lovers!!!

At first I'm going to find out why my market and gmail just opens to the background and do nothing else, and then I'll just hang around in the hacking forums, trying to get something useful out of this. All help appreciated. See you there!

Last edited:

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Well it sounds like you have a good attitude about it! Your tablet is actually pretty good for learning the ins and outs, and there are lots of people here to help.

Cheers, and welcome to the forum!
Peter

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi spectah, Glad you decided to become a member of Android Tablets. Welcome to the forum! I think you're going to enjoy interacting with the folks on the forum and maybe you'll even get that tablet working the way you'd like.:rolleyes: Have fun out there!