www.android-tablet-computer.co.uk

willdotcom

Nov 22, 2012
Dear Peeps

I brought my girlfriend a U30GT after reading so many good reviews from Android Tablet | Android Tablet PC | The Best Google Android Tablet UK Online Store and wanted to know if anyone had had the same experience, or could help me with my issues. I was told that they had the tablet ready to ship from inside the UK, mine was sent from China. They said that no extra taxes would be incurred, I had to pay extra to recieve it. I emailed them about it, but had no answer. So far, I wasn't overly concerned. After having very light use for 3 weeks (the protective wrapper is still on the tablet) the U30GT has stopped working. It just wont turn on. I've seen that a lot of people have had similar issues and perhaps it's the power cord. I've tried charging it via USB, plugging it into the PC to see if it recognises it's presence, but nothing. So I've contacted Android Tablet | Android Tablet PC | The Best Google Android Tablet UK Online Store via all means possible and still haven't heard anything back.

Has anyone managed to get a hold of these guys in a similar situation? Such a shame as the tab seemed to be really good.

Hope someone can help