X220

distructor

May 4, 2011
Dear all,

I am starting to begin with a tablet, but because it is a gadget i don't want a expensive one,

Nou i was thinking about the flytouch2 X220.

But i have a few questions,
is this one rootable?
Is there a other one better than this in this price area? But allso have GPS?
Could i upgrade the os to 2.2? ore higher?
Did 2.1 support flash?

Greetz

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
This is the best one for the price so far. 2.1 does not support flash, 2.2 does (upgrade using a custom rom) yes it is rootable:)

Sent from my SuperPAD using Android Tablet Forum

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
I don't know the conversion rate but that should be good. You could do the upgrade as well which is completly worth it.

Sent from my SuperPAD using Android Tablet Forum

maildrop

Mar 21, 2011
The site came with a different cpu and a different battery pack. Go to ********** to find the same fly touch 3 with a better pricing and a better shipping experience. Check out more sites before you purchase.

FROM FLY TOUCH 3

distructor

May 4, 2011
indeed on ********** is he much cheaper, the cheapest one that i could find. I think i gonna buy this one, but i am still a starter with android so i gonna ask a lot here and read a lot :D.

At first i gonna look how rooting is working.

distructor

May 4, 2011
someone who got some info about rooting the flytouch 3? and is this really a good choice?

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
1. Use z4root to do it (download the apk from searching on google from the tablet).
2. It will ask you if you want to do a temporary root or a permanent root.
3. Choose whichever one you want.
4. it will install superuser
5. Install an antivirus so that you won't get SCREWED from malicious apps
6. When apps ask you if you want to let them run as superuser select yes.

YES it is a very good choice. I have the Flytouch 2 and it has been amazing. I can't imagine how much better the 3 runs than the 2 with all of that added ram.

distructor

May 4, 2011
i didnt got any flytouch or tablet, this is gonna be my first one.

i thing i gonna order it tonight.

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Ah that's never good to have to wait. I got my tab in like 2 days from virginia or something and it was all that I could do to wait

distructor

May 4, 2011
i was looking on other websites and the battery type on ankaka was Built-in 3800*2 mAh and on other sites i found the battery type of 6400 what is the best? and is 3800*2 allso good?

maildrop

Mar 21, 2011
It is a claim by the vendors. I have seen 3200 x 2, 3800 x 2, 4000 x2 and 3200 x 1. Untill one open up the case, it is anyone's guess. The higher the battery size number , the better.

FROM FLY TOUCH 3